Data Subjects: Navigators
Pursuant to (EU) Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the 'Regulation'), this page describes how the personal data of users who consult the websites of electronically accessible at the following address are processed: www.clubfamilyhotelcesenatico.com
This information does not concern other web-sites, pages or online services that can be reached via hypertext links and may be pub-lished on the websites; they refer to resources outside the Owner's domain.
This information is only provided for the “Family Cesenatico S.r.l.”, website and not for any other websites that the user may consult through the use of links.
Following consultation of this website, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "Data Controller" of their processing is “Family Cesenatico S.r.l.”, with legal headquarters Via Negrelli 28, 47042 Cesenatico (FC) and operative headquarters Via Carducci 324 - 47042 Cesenatico (FC), VAT number/Tax code: 04494380407. The per-sonal data indicated on this page are processed by “Family Cesenatico S.r.l.”, for the performance of its activities. Consent, performance of a contract, fulfilment of a legal obligation as well as the pursuit of a legitimate interest are the legal bases that will be pursued, depending on the data processing carried out on the aforementioned website.
Place of data processing
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site are based in Italy, are managed by the service provider ______________________ and are carried out by Edita and by persons in charge of “Family Cesenatico S.r.l.”, during updating and mainte-nance operations. No data from the web service is disseminated. Personal data provided volun-tarily by users who submit contact requests are used for the sole purpose of performing the re-quested service or performance, also possibly through external service providers.
Types of data processed and purposes
The computer systems and software proce-dures used to operate this website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, the URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment. Such data, necessary using the web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- Obtain statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, num-ber of visitors per time slot or per day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- Check the proper functioning of the ser-vices offered.
Data communicated by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of “Family Cesenatico S.r.l.”, as well as the completion and forwarding of forms on the web-site www.clubfamilyhotelcesenatico.com, imply the acquisition of the sender's contact details, which are necessary in order to reply, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific information will be published on the pages of the www.clubfamilyhotelcesenatico.com website, set up for the provision of certain services.
Cookies and other tracking systems
No use is made of cookies for user profiling.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data entered in the data collection forms, or the sending of e-mails to the e-mail addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Please note that the personal and/or business data entered in the forms on the website www.clubfamilyhotelcesenatico.com, are protected by “Family Cesenatico S.r.l.” and used for the purpose of answering user queries and providing the information and services requested.
Optional provision of data
Apart from what has been specified for naviga-tion data, the user is free to supply the personal data indicated in the information request forms to “Family Cesenatico S.r.l.” whenever such data is requested, specific information will be provided and, where necessary, consent will be requested.
Personal data are processed by automated means for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to pre-vent loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access. We inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, there are links to other websites operated by other own-ers. No liability is accepted for errors, content, cookies, publication of unlawful immoral con-tent, advertisements, banners or files that do not comply with the regulations in force, and for compliance with the Privacy Act by sites not operated by us to which reference is made.
The recipients of the data collected following consultation of the websites listed above are the following subjects, designated by “Family Cesenatico S.r.l.”, pursuant to Article 28 of the Regulation, as data processors.
- Edita as provider of web platform development and maintenance services;
- _________________________ in relation to the website as a provider of development, delivery and operational management services for the technology platforms used. The personal data collected are also processed by the staff of “Family Cesenatico S.r.l.”, acting on the basis of specific instructions given as to the purposes and methods of processing.
Data transfer abroad
The Data Controller uses data processors lo-cated in non-EU countries, in particular: __________________ with guaranteed adoption of measures such as Standard Contractual Claus-es, in the case of U.S. adherence to the interna-tional Privacy Shield agreement, or with the consent of the data subjects.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to obtain from the data con-troller the cancellation (possible right to be for-gotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, and opposition to the processing of your personal data, as well as in general you may exercise all the rights provided for in Art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR, where applicable with respect to the purposes of data processing.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form. 2. The data subject has the right to be informed:
- a. on the origin of personal data;
- b. the purposes and methods of processing;
- c. on the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d. on the identification details of the Data Controller and Processor, pursuant to Article 5(2);
- e. on the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated or who or which may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the terri-tory of the State, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- a. updating, rectification or, where interested, integration of the data;
- b. cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- d. data portability.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part: a. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection; b. to the processing of personal data concerning them, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Right to complain
Data subjects who consider that the processing of personal data relating to them carried out through this website is in breach of the Regulation, have the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante, as provided for in Art. 77 of the Regulation, or to take appropriate legal action (Art. 79 of the Regulation).